Re: Utility

fixed

So far as I know, Rexx is script, is not compiled, and runs on the i.

I guess I don't get your point.

On 9/15/2013 11:01 PM, John Yeung wrote:
On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:16 PM, TheBorg <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Objects. not scripts.
Which of my points are you referring to? The fact that in other
platforms, you don't have to compile scripts into objects, the way
CLPs are on the i? Or that not all objects from earlier i operating
systems will work the same, if at all, on newer i operating systems?

John