Re: Utility

fixed

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Vernon Hamberg
<vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My point is that sjl seemed to be saying that CLPs from older systems
can always be restored on newer systems and run perfectly fine. But
this isn't true.
I need an example of this that doesn't work - I think you had said that
things won't work if other objects used are not present - of course,
that's the case. I think Steve's assumption is that the environment is
the same.

But if one makes the valid assumption that the rest of the environment
is present, when will a restored CLP not work?

Rob already mentioned ANZOBJCVN, which is at the heart of my own
employer's dilly-dallying on updating from V5R4, but I was actually
half-expecting him to bring up his favorite: CPYTOIMPF.

John