What is this object?

fixed

While backing up a library, we found that several objects won't be saved.

There are multiple occurrences of the same object name (PRESSURELO), with
object type *SP, in the library.

Can't find any references to this object type anywhere. At first I thought
they might be related to stored procedures, but my experience with these
have always been program or service program objects.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Thomas Garvey