Re: Removing (unconfigured) disks from RAID-5 array?

fixed

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Rene K. <kraats@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The reason for wanting to add another ASP is that they've always told me
that I only should only keep identical disks in a RAID array.
I understand that, with i5/OS, I can keep a 4-disk RAID-5 array, AND a
2-disk mirror in the same ASP? Nice!

Your disks are identical, they are all 6718's. With SCSI disks, the model#
changes depending on how the disk is configured.
70 - part of a RAID 5 set, contains partity

Somewhere I've got details on the other values :) or maybe somebody will
jump in with it..

Charles