Re: Thunderbird client and reply messages (sort of off topic)

fixed

Hi Paul,

You might try using the "Correct Identity" add-on for Thunderbird.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/correct-identity/

I know that I have a ton of different e-mail addresses, and I like to have Thunderbird figure out automatically when to use each one (based on who I'm replying to.) Correct Identity works very nicely for me, there.