I have several accounts and depending upon the folder view you select
you can see which inbox you are answering from and it will pick up the
account settings from that folder. Also, as was already mentioned, you
can choose which account to respond with even if the default account for
the folder you are in is different.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java