Re: SQL-inconsistent results using XMLELEMENT, XMLSERIALIZE, XMLCONCAT

fixed

Hi Steve -

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 15:11:13 +0000, "Needles,Stephen J"
<SNEEDLES@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I run it, I get the following results in parm_xml1:

<XMLGROUP><action>get</action><contractNumber>1234567890</contractNumber></XMLGROUP>

When another runs it, this is the result:

<XMLGROUP><action>h4Wj</action><contractNumber>8fLz9PX29/j58A==</contractNumber></XMLGROUP>

Without actually verifying it, my first impression is that those
values in the second result are base64 encoded.

Ken