My past experiences with OS/2 are what lead me to take a much closer look at IBM i. Take that for what it's worth but I know when everyone bad mouths an IBM product, it's best to scrutinize it yourself for value. I'd use OS/2 even today if Linux wasn't so alluring to me on the desktop now.

Thanks,
Mark