Re: Can I install V7 of CAX to my V6R1 system

fixed

Clarification. You load V7 to your PC. Do do not load V7 of IBM i Access
for Windows to your IBM i. Using V7 of IBM i Access for Windows is
supported to access earlier versions of IBM i.

Keep in mind that people like me, who support multiple partitions of IBM
i, could not possibly get all partitions up to the same release at the
same time and use multiple PC's to support them.

Another thing to keep in mind - Lan Console. There has to be some overlap
because one of two things are going to happen during a upgrade. Your Lan
Console will be upgraded to 7.1 and then you'll upgrade your IBM i to 7.1,
or vice versa. Most likely the Lan Console will be upgraded first.