Partition Properties-Maximum Numbers (Opinion Needed)

fixed

I am using uncapped processors. Typically I set the maximum for both processing units and virtual processors to the maximum a specific partition will ever use. My Business Partner set up a system with the maximum for both processing units and virtual processors as the total processors on the entire frame. Is one way better than the other? Does it matter what the Maximum number is as long as it is greater than the Assigned number?

For example this system has 20 processors for the entire frame:

SYSTEM A:

Processing Units
Minimum: 0.5
Assigned: 5.0
Maximum: 20.0

Virtual Processors
Minimum: 1.0
Assigned: 6.0
Maximum: 20.0

It seems my Business Partner does the same thing with memory. Making the maximum number for each partition the maximum for the entire frame:

SYSTEM A:

Dedicated: 10GB
Assigned: 100GB
Maximum: 400GB