Re: v5r4 520 with thin console upgrade to v6r1

fixed

Um, this isn't the cume that came with the 6.1 shipment a few years back
is it? If so, order a new cume, and all the 6.1 groups and get those
applied.

I think I would have taken the effort to order 7.1 and new cumes
beforehand. That's a lot less effort than the effort involved to upgrade
to 6.1 and then upgrade to 7.1.

Or, let me guess, this shipment of 6.1 came in a few years ago. Since
then they've dropped maintenance. They're now hoping to pick it up with
the new hardware. Well, if this is the case, hopefully one of a few
options are planned:
- they are upgrading within 70 days.
- they also got the keys for 6.1 back when they got their shipment of 6.1
in
- You have a good backup of 5.4 to fall back to.