RE: Fireproof cabinets for tape storage

fixed

In New Mexico our company building was completely precast concrete (we owned
a precast plant, too). The center of the building was a walk-in vault;
seriously, it had a bank vault door combination and all. The walls were a
foot thick. The vault was, I think, about 20' x 20' so it was good size.
AND inside it was your basic fireproof safe; I forget its rating.

Admittedly we never had an incident to test the set-up. And most companies
don't have the motivation (we used the building as a demo) or resources to
go to those lengths.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
Today is Father's Day, so everyone out there: Happy Birthday! - Ralph Kiner,
NY Mets announcer