Fireproof cabinets for tape storage

fixed

Hi everyone,

I've been asked to research fireproof cabinets for tape and usb/flash drive
storage for our backups.

I did some googling first and found many vendors (of course) and then asked
myself 'what would the wizards on midrange-L use or recommend'?
We are looking to replace our bank safe deposit box and install a new
cabinet onsite and in one of our remote locations, so that in the event of
a disaster we will have immediate 24x7x365 access to our backups.
For us the cloud isn't an option.

So who are the vendors you'd recommend based on quality, performance and
price?

If you can supply the vendor names, I can do the rest - I'd just like to
weed out those that aren't well know or proven.