Re: SOX compliance

fixed

Really? "All"?
<snip>
This means eliminating all download of financial data from the iseries.
</snip>

I doubt it. I suppose sending ASN's to your customers could be considered
a download. Any ETL package would be considered a download. Heck, a
printout could be considered a download.
I really think it's more intended that the data be controlled.

I can download my transactions from my bank to my PC. I take it that
makes my bank out of compliance with SOX?