RE: DISK Sanitizer Help

fixed

<snip>
What's to say Iron mountain employee wasn't paid 50 bucks to hand the
drives off to a third party?
</snip>

It's a question of perception. Iron Mountain is perceived to be
trustworthy. Their vetting of employees is perceived to be trustworthy.
They take reasonable precautions. I've not been made aware of any issue
that hasn't been addressed (except perhaps the rumor that their tape
library in New Orleans is in a flood plain). So therefore if anything
untowards were to become of that disk drive I would stand a good chance of
being absolved of any responsibility and the legal eagles would only have
Iron Mountain to prey upon.