Re: Installing a new partition - minimum config for FTP and Image Catalog

fixed

Not at all! I have one customer, admittedly with good network infrastructure, where I've done network installs from another city!

There we keep one LPAR JUST for hosting images and network install stuff. That way we know it will be up when we need it and we can update that one during the day as needed.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com