Re: How to best identify if applications are running in OPM mode?

fixed

Hi

I assume you know that you can see the program attribute with DSPPGM, and the same thing can tell you whether a program WILL run in the default activation group, I think.

Just curious - do you want to find out something more at run-time? What will this do for you? Again, just wondering.

Vern