Re: NFS: EXPORTFS options

fixed

Will that record it into the /etc/exports file like the -F options have?
Again, using your technique I'd have to change my startup program for
every EXPORTFS, or CHGNFSEXP (same command), that I export. While, if I
originally do it right it will record it in that file, and then I can tell
it to export based on the data in that file. Also your method allows any
server/client to mount this server. I was trying to restrict a particular
mount to particular servers and clients.