I was reading that, that looks like a remote STMF that will hold all your
paths to be mounted. I see what you want to do, I think it would, you
would have to test it out though. On the security aspect, believe the RO
is read only and the RW is read/write, guess not sure rob. I don't use NFS
that much other than for .ISO's etc. simple stuff, not sure what you are
looking to really do with NFS. Aren't you using mimix?? Couldn't you just
replicate those directories between i5's??