Re: NFS: EXPORTFS options

fixed

yes I am trying to do a mount between a couple of IBM i's. With a future
possibility of a Linux server using that same mount. The trick is I am
trying to set it up so that I don't have to modify a startup program to
handle each individual EXPORTFS of each particular directory being
exported. I am trying to use the options in the EXPORTFS to store it in a
file when I initially do an export and then be able to shut down
everything that's in the file when I go into restricted state and then,
after the IPL, export them again. Clear?