OOPS??? Answer without a question?

Couldn't resist, Pete!

On 1/15/2013 8:57 PM, Pete Helgren wrote:
The clue was that no dates were displaying in the call window. Usually,
you can see a date range and a range of calling times displayed. It
took me a while to realize that that was what was missing....I should
really just state in that calling window that there is no calling
schedule found...

No worries. Happy to help out!

Pete Helgren
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java