Re: Program using API QUSLJOB

fixed

http://www.lovelady.com/api-samp/?id=3

On 01/15/2013 09:12 PM, Vinay Gavankar wrote:
Hi All,

I am not familiar with programming using API, and was wondering whether
anyone has a small CL program using API QUSLJOB, to come up with the number
of Active job instances running for a given Job Name.

Without using API I could think of doing a WRKACTJOB to *PRINT, copy the
spool to physical file and then get the number of instances.

I was told that it is much simpler using the above API, so was looking for
some help.

Thanks and regards.