You probably do not want a "List" of elements "Elem"
You probably want a mixed list for your command parms.
That would be QUAL

message: 5
date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:39:47 -0600
from: <Rick.Chevalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Issue with embedded lists in a command

I am working on a command that I want to have a list as one of the
parameters but I also want the parameter to contain a list as one of the

I have a code value as the first parameter. For that code value there
are four pieces of information; the code itself, a start date, an end
date, and message information. The message information is itself a list
made up of the message text, configuration text, and size text. So far
so good.

Where the issue comes in is when I define the code and message as lists.
There can be up to two codes and there could be up to three message
lines for each code. When I specify the code with a max value of two
(MAX(2)) and the message with a max value of three (MAX(3)) the command
will not compile and I get the error shown here. Displaying second
level text didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

CPD0258 30 More than three levels of nesting specified for keyword

I have posted the code here

I am not seeing where the three levels are. It looks to me like just
two; the ENRCODE PARM line, and the ELEM line with ENRMSG. Can someone
help me out with what I'm missing?

Rick Chevalier
Software Solutions Development Lead
817-525-7178 (w)