Does anybody by any chance have a keyboard layout that works well for emulation sessions on a notebook-size Macintosh keyboard (i.e., no numeric keypad, and only a partial cursor keypad)?

Since I have had a full-size keyboard on my Mac since it arrived (first, the beat-up old one that came with my G4 iMac, and now a heavily customized Unicomp), it's not something I've ever had to think about for anything I run emulation sessions on, but we have two people here running emulation sessions on MacBooks, and neither has a full-size auxiliary keyboard.