We don't use any general AV program for stream file directories. We do
use Scan Mail for Lotus Domino by Trend Micro for Lotus Domino running on
i. However, it's been years since it's found a virus as running all email
through Message Labs does an excellent job. We're thinking of dropping
it. The product hasn't been updated for the i in years. Sure, they keep
the virus pattern files up to date, but you really have to dig to find
what versions of Domino or i they support. Normally "official" support
for any release of i or Domino that's current takes years. They're on
release 5 for other platforms but they're back on 3 for the i.

We've thought of going the Byteware route. However we need the
granularity of an email type product. For example, I'd rather know that
the email received on mm/dd/yy at hh:mm:ss from someone at mydomain dot
com contained the virus than just the simple SamSmithEmail.nsf has a virus
in it now.

It may be more beneficial for our FTP serving. And I've brought it up to
my boss that perhaps we should install such a product for ftp serving.