Re: SRC B90036A0 during OS/400 IPL - Directory Recovery step

fixed

this a production server??

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Can you get into ASMI at all.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Scott Schollenberger <
SSchollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

, I might at this point attempt [after copying the MSD and vlogs\pals to
media], to reinstall

The only instructions I can find in the IBM Software KB is for copying
MSD and vlogs to media from SST.

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.nsf/643d2723f2907f0b8625661300765a2a/5e7ff4046e0d14a4862565d000777773?OpenDocument

I can't get to SST.
I tried similarly names options from DST but received a message that I
had to IPL beyond Storage Management Recovery.

But then I don't think I'll be able to access DST again before the IPL
fails.

Any help?

Scott

________________________________

Scott Schollenberger
Vice President, Research & Development

P: 610-239-9988 x305
F: 610-239-9995
E: SSchollenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[
http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/HarrisSchools.gif]

[http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/DivisionofHarris.gif]<
http://www.harriscomputer.com/>
100-2011 Renaissance Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA
19406
www.harris-schoolsolutions.com<http://www.harris-schoolsolutions.com>

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

list