Re: PTF apply after abnormal shutdown

fixed

Yes, that's one of the landmines than can potentially be set when the PTF application is done ahead of time from the IPL. In this case you'll have to IPL (restart) to a normal condition, then you can finish applying all the rest of them.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects