Yes, that's one of the landmines than can potentially be set when the PTF application is done ahead of time from the IPL. In this case you'll have to IPL (restart) to a normal condition, then you can finish applying all the rest of them.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects