PTF apply after abnormal shutdown

fixed

All,

In another thread was my story about the power outage we had last Friday,
which resulted in an abnormal shutdown.

I had the entire latest cume PTF set to apply during an IPL which I was
going to do over a weekend.

When we brought the system up after the abnormal shutdown, it did not apply
PTFs. However, it does look like it applied the LIC PTFs (5770-999) as
there are none set to apply. Is this the expected behavior, that these
PTFs would still be applied after an abnormal shutdown?

Thanks.