Disk report showing *NOLIBRARY

fixed

Hi,

While analysing disk report, I noticed that approx. 25% of disk space
is getting consumed by *NOLIBRARY. I tried searching about it but
couldn't find anything except this :

'*NOLIBRARY is a general name given to those objects that do not have
a library address. The size of *NOLIBRARY is determined by the number
of unassigned objects in *NOLIBRARY. *NOLIBRARY is not a real library
and cannot be used as one.'

Has anyone ever noticed this.

Thanks,
Ankush Agrawal