Re: Disk report showing *NOLIBRARY

fixed

Something seems whacked about that report.
1 - What is the date/time shown in "Information collected"? If outdated,
run a RTVDSKINF.
2 - What option did you run to get that line? I've tried these:
PRTDSKINF RPTTYPE(*LIB)
PRTDSKINF RPTTYPE(*SYS)
and can't get that *NOLIBRARY to appear.
3 - How can that be 71%? I've tried to figure out how they computed that.