[no subject]

fixed

Do scheduled jobs survive an IPL? That is a job submitted with SBMJOB SCDDATE(future) SCDTIME(future). My guess is no, but I am hoping that I am wrong. It is just something I am unable to test in my current environment.

I guess another way to ask this question is do jobs on a job queue survive an ipl. I can't find the answer, but as I said before, I am just hoping that the answer is yes. I believe it is a no.

Mark Murphy
STAR BASE Consulting, Inc.
mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx