-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Murphy/STAR BASE
Consulting Inc.
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 3:20 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

Do scheduled jobs survive an IPL? That is a job submitted with SBMJOB
SCDDATE(future) SCDTIME(future). My guess is no, but I am hoping that I am
wrong. It is just something I am unable to test in my current environment.

I guess another way to ask this question is do jobs on a job queue survive
an ipl. I can't find the answer, but as I said before, I am just hoping
that the answer is yes. I believe it is a no.

Mark Murphy
STAR BASE Consulting, Inc.
mmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx