OPNQRYF - how to ensure PGMA uses the access path set up by OPNQRYF

fixed

In the CL below, PGMA is not reading the path built by OPNQRYF. Instead it is reading physical file JRNFL.

How can I get my PGMA to use the OPNQRYF created path (without using CPYFRMQRYF due to large record volume)

Thanks!

clof jrnfl
OVRDBF FILE(JRNFL) SHARE(*YES)
OPNQRYF FILE((JOESD *FIRST *ONLY) (JRNTEMPLAT *FIRST +
*ONLY)) FORMAT(JRNFL) JORDER(*FILE) +
MAPFLD((JOESD '1/joesd' *CALC *N *N +
*CALC)) OPNID(JRNFL)

call PGMA
clof jrnfl

COBOL PGMA file def:

select JRNFL assign to database-JRNFL.

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.