In the CL below, PGMA is not reading the path built by OPNQRYF. Instead it is reading physical file JRNFL.

How can I get my PGMA to use the OPNQRYF created path (without using CPYFRMQRYF due to large record volume)

Thanks!

clof jrnfl
OVRDBF FILE(JRNFL) SHARE(*YES)
OPNQRYF FILE((JOESD *FIRST *ONLY) (JRNTEMPLAT *FIRST +
*ONLY)) FORMAT(JRNFL) JORDER(*FILE) +
MAPFLD((JOESD '1/joesd' *CALC *N *N +
*CALC)) OPNID(JRNFL)

call PGMA
clof jrnfl

COBOL PGMA file def:

select JRNFL assign to database-JRNFL.

This outbound email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Skyscan service.