It sounds like you have a couple of opportunities that might make the
case for a Pure as opposed to different standalone boxes. I think if
it was me and the cost worked I'd go there. The intel compute nodes
can get pretty dense so they looked pretty attractive.

There seems to be a lot of magic in the networking; the separate
management and hardware networks keep a lot of traffic away from the
Top of Rack switches (supposedly). If networking is not your thing
(and it;s not mine) might pay to get your network guys to take a look
as well.

What you are looking at is what IBM were looking for on the sessions
I've been to so far. You should be able to get something competitive
out of them at this point in time...