Re: Software Vendors - A small rant

(like Bono, or Sting)

or

you can say "the IBM i operating environment running on Power Systems"

(like "the performer formally known as Prince" or "His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of all the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.")