So, pray tell, what do YOU call it?

On 12/11/2012 2:28 PM, James H. H. Lampert wrote:
On 12/11/12 2:06 PM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
Note to software vendors: If you want me to consider your software for
the IBM i operating environment running on Power Systems, please do not
call it, iSeries, AS/400, System i, or my personal favorite System/38.

What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.

-- Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene ii

And more to the point, if they're calling it AS/400, then it's probably
because they've been writing for it since before IBM started
Mickey-Mousing with the name!

--
JHHL