never before seen spool file DBOPTRC*

fixed

We started getting spool files with prefix DBOPTRC* (followed by one or two numbers) generated. All in excess of 2,000 pages that are an SQL related.

First line in the file

********** Flight Recorder Start **********

Later in the file

***** exception *****
DbopExecOptimizerRequest: Query EXPLODED INTO VLOG 03008386
***** end of exception *****

Then shows an SQL SELECT and data on all the files used in the SELECT and then things I have never seen before

Anyone have any idea what this is and why it's generating?