From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Gibbs
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Aldon & Index Advisor Indexes

On 12/3/2012 8:32 PM, Sam_L wrote:
The non-source object approach is the easiest but I have this
hankering for source under source control... I can get the source
back from Index Advisor, but then I have to hand tweak it to fit into

Although I have zero experience with Aldon (for obvious reasons), I would
lean on the side of a source based approach ... strictly from a
documentation perspective.

I assume Aldon can handle source based SQL objects?

(who works for PTC, formerly MKS and an Aldon competitor, in addition to
running midrange.com)