Index Advisor makes it very easy to create new SQL indexes. However, I have to add them to Aldon LMi, either as a non-source object, or create the source and use the same approach as with DDS.

Any Aldon users with an opinion pro or con?

The non-source object approach is the easiest but I have this hankering for source under source control... I can get the source back from Index Advisor, but then I have to hand tweak it to fit into Aldon.