Re: Remote Access Security, 3rd Party Tool

fixed

Hi Sam

I can think of 2. Centerfield Technology used to have a tool for this that was not too complicated to work with. It might be sufficient for your needs, I'm not sure. Take a look at www.centerfieldtechnology.com and look around - I worked there for a few years up to 2004, and I don't know what is there now.

The other is Powertech, I believe. This is much more comprehensive in its coverage - and maybe complexity as to setup - I have no experience doing that, so your mileage will very likely vary. I do have much respect for John Earl, who was the original creator (I believe) of Powertech. www.powertech.com got me to a page - they've been acquired, it appears, by the same group that now owns Help Systems and ASC and ???

HTH
Vern