Not direct. I keep reading online from SQL Server experts that they
strongly recommend against using web services to implement interface
because of speed issues.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Scott Klement

Well, that depends on how web services are implemented, doesn't?

But, aside from a direct socket connection, I haven't found anything
that's faster than web services.

Does your experience differ?