Garvey:

Just downloading and applying the Cumulative Fix, Hiper, and DB groups will NOT get you TR5. You have to download and apply that group as well. It is SF99707.

As a matter of course I always download and apply any/all of the group fixes that apply to my system. A minimum list might look like:

SF99710 CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE C2279710
SF99709 GROUP HIPER
SF99708 GROUP SECURITY
SF99707 TECHNOLOGY REFRESH
SF99705 HARDWARE AND RELATED PTFS
SF99701 DB2 FOR IBM I
SF99627 7.1 ELECTRONIC SERVICES GROUP PTF
SF99572 JAVA
SF99368 IBM HTTP SERVER FOR I
SF99367 TCP/IP PTF
SF99366 PRINT PTFS