Hi, David:

The RTVSYSINF command is shipped by IBM with *PUBLIC authority set to *EXCLUDE.

Also, when run by a user with no special authority, it throws:

CPF2217 Escape 40 Not authorized to user profile QSYS

The WRKRPYLE, ADDRPYLE, CHGRPYLE, etc. commands do not seem to have these limitations.

Mark S. Waterbury