RE: Why won't this CREATE FUNCTION command work?

fixed

Allowing an unqualified service program name was added in a PTF back in
early 2009.

5.4: SI34268
6.1: SI34794

Yes. It worked for me on our v7 box AND our v5r4 box, but then failed on
client's v5r4 box. Must be a PTF difference?

Sue Romano
IBM i database development