If you have already loaded and applied DB Group 18 and want to see if it
encountered the problem, check the name of last column of the
QSYS2/SYSROUTINE table. If the column is RTNDFTQDT, everything is fine.
If it is not, an additional IPL should fix the problem. It is best if you
load and apply DB Group 19 instead of DB Group 18.

Sue Romano
IBM i database development

date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:02:48 -0600
from: "Daniel T. Rowan" <danieltrowan@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Issue with latest DB PTF Group

Rats. I just downloaded number 18 on Saturday.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <