Re: How can I retrieve the RRN of a record in a PF in a RPG3 program?

fixed

IIRC, when reading a file /sequentially/ the INFDS only gets updated when a BLOCK of data gets transferred.

Overriding the file to not do blocking before calling the RPG program /or/ using the POST operation code (with the file name in Factor 2) in the RPG program will force it to update the INFDS for each record read.

- sjl