It's been a long time. I don't have any guides to look at. They are all ILE
these days.

I am maintaining a RPG3 OPM program and need to retrieve the RRN (relative
record number) of the record being read or updated in a physical or logical
file. I have tried using the INFDS looking at positions 397 to 400, but it
is always blank.

Can anyone help with the appropriate DS positions or an alternate solution.

The program cannot be converted to ILE, which would go a long way to
simplifying the issue.

Darryl Freinkel | Assignment 400 Group, Inc.

Tel: 770.321.8562 ext 111 | Fax 770.321.8562

2247 La Salle Dr, Marietta GA, 30062, USA | PO Box 72556, Marietta, GA
30007-2556

E-mail: dfreinkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.assignment400.com