I'm not Jim, but when you create an image catalog, you specify the directory name. They don't have to match; the system knows where to look. In my mind, it's easy to keep track of my catalog named IMG that uses /img/ but that's just so I don't have to think about it.
--
Sean Porterfield

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel T. Rowan
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:52
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: V7R1 (7.1) discs

Jim,

Are there any other parms for that program to address where the directory housing the images might be different than the image catalog name, or should I just create an image catalog with the same name as the directory?

ADDIMGCLGE shortcut that is really awesome: "call
Qvoifimg parm('imgclgname' '*ALL' 0)"

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.