Re: Object use vs. library use

fixed

On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:53:10 -0500, CRPence <CRPbottle@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Or perhaps suggesting that the
documentation should state explicitly that the "change" API updates only
the "changed" information and that the "retrieve" API updates only the
"used" information.

The whole "used" concept is misleading also. Just speaking in general
terms, most people would considering changing something to be using
it.

Ken