Re: Applying TR5

fixed

You kids and your newfangled gadgets. Next you're going to tell me to get one o' them horseless carriages...

Joe

Sure can! If fact that's hands down the best way. You can have the
5250 console up right next to the SRC codes displayed by the HMC
graphical interface. It's how I do it and most everyone I know that has
an HMC...... VPN into the HMC and your done.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects